Uncertainty is hard. The invisible but real threat posed by COVID-19 (coronavirus) is unsettling, especially when it makes us doubt our in-person interactions with one another. And yet, we need one another more than ever during this very difficult, isolating time and communication with one another is crucial. Hearing your best is a key factor in maintaining not only your relationships with loved ones, but also in staying informed and sustaining your overall health and well-being.
Lifesounds Hearing Healthcare is here to help you with these important goals. Proactively taking care of yourself during these uncertain times also means taking care of your hearing health. Early treatment of hearing loss is the most effective treatment, so do yourself a favor and don’t delay treatment due to COVID-19. Your safety during these unprecedented times is our top priority. Rest assured that Lifesounds Hearing Healthcare is following all the CDC guidelines, such as the following:
- We screen all patients and ask that they cancel and reschedule appointments if experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We always wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) assuring your safety and ours.
- We require all patients attending appointments to wear masks until further notice.
- We continuously disinfect all surfaces, numerous times throughout the day including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc. using EPA-registered disinfectants.
- We stagger patient appointments so as not to come in contact with other patients.
- We offer telehealth/teleprogramming of hearing aids when possible.
At Lifesounds Hearing Healthcare, your safety is our concern and priority. If you feel uncomfortable/unable to see us in person at the office, rest assured that your hearing needs do not have to wait. We offer online services and remote care solutions in order to help you with your hearing aid needs. What this means is that we can arrange virtual appointments to help assist you with questions about the use and care of your hearing aids. We can also remotely program your hearing aids to make any immediate adjustments that are needed, providing your hearing aids incorporate this technology. Older models may not be able to accommodate remote programming. Please give us a call to see what can be arranged for your individual situation/needs.
8617 West Point Douglas Road S.,Suite 150
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
M – TH: 10am – 5pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
*By special appointment